.

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Universal Robina Corporation

I, Janice A. Sandoval, 22 years old, a graduate from the University of the Philippines under the pointedness of BS Food Technology, am applying to become a part of the seek and Development Team of your company. I have read that you urgently carry someone who has a lynchpinground for food production and using.I was a ordered member of the honor roll and had graduated on time. Way back in 2004, I have been equipped of the knowledge regarding food development at our university and have undergone rigorous trainings at Edward Keller as a bore Assurance for my on the job training or practicum. If I bequeath be hired here, I can assure you that I allow for be one of the contributors in the success of your company.As references, you can consult the tie resume in this letter. I will be willing to seem any interview for the faster processing of this application.Thank you very much.Sincerely Yours,Janice A. SandovalAlison Doyle. Sample sink in Letter Block Format. 2007. New York Com pany Times. September 3,2007. http//jobsearch.about.com/od/coverlettersamples/a/coverblock.htm About Universal Robina Corporation. 2007. September 3, 2007 <http//www.urc.com.ph/html/info.htm>

No comments:

Post a Comment