.

Friday, April 26, 2019

Procces to practice Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 2000 words

Procces to practice - Essay Examplethe floor, the viewer is just able to skirt near it, for my suspending object from the ceiling and the wall plays with the visual of weight, drop and breakable. For example, during the process of my experiments with the various mediums and finding a panache to represent, I made two different sorts of object, in one object I made amalgamates set around it, following works (intimately object, a chair and the dead body). This type of composition identifies with the quote, Three dimensional works by minimalist artists use wide range both the surrounding space and the viewer. Hence, I desire to establish the relationship between the sculptures processes and materials used and the idea of making uncanny objects.Nevertheless, in nigh of my works I did not incorporate space since, You cannot understand the place without being capable of judgment take in and to understand form you must be capable of understand space. These include works much(prenomina l) as Au nature, and untitled water object. In terms of material, I used particular materials much(prenominal) as an everyday object, cement, water, and the plastic bag, latex, fruit and here they act as properties in determining the form of my objects. This is a new exploration just like, In the twenty century arts began to explore new recourse in a quest to discover what sculpture could be and what it could be made for.As mentioned above cement is one of the materials I have used in my work. Cement is a dead, waterproofed material often used for outdoor sculpture, building and big scale it can directly onto a supporting structure, pattern and object. First, I mixed plaster powder with water, which is fast sited, I practiced as a construction material of the making mould. Then, I used water, which is as a significant authoritative material in my recent works. It is an element of nature that brings specific aesthetic qualities. I also used fruit, which is an organic material and rot material. In terms of technique and material,

No comments:

Post a Comment